Business Line 25th May 2017

BUSINESS LINE


[I]  RBI stance on forex accounting hurts banks


[I]  The 3 payment banks have plans for your money


[I]  Asia-Africa Growth Corridor: Vision document focusses on inclusivity


[I]  India betting big on renewables


[I]  Cabinet opens gates for private players in defence


[I]  Centre seeks comments on new UDAN norms


[I]  ‘Green energy can create 58,000 jobs in India by 2022’


[I]  2-wheeler sales to surge on monsoon cheer, waning currency ban effects





ECONOMIC TIMES


[I]  US proposes to reduce developmental aid to India


[I]  BOJ may need to coordinate new fiscal plan to lift inflation


[I]  Financial sector readies for IPO rush worth over Rs 20,000 crore


[I]  Trump proposes selling half of US’ strategic oil reserve


[I]  At 1.32 billion, India’s population may have overtaken China’s


[I]  China downgrade shows emerging market ratings stuck in reverse


[I]  Mobile companies likely to face stiff technical, accounting challenges post GST rollout


[I]  Travel portals see prospects in tourism sector after GST


[I]  Government okays raising of Rs 2,360 crore through bonds


[I]  Government launches 'e-Sanad' for digital attestation of documents


[I]  Age proof not mandatory for Aadhaar enrolment: UIDAI official


[I]  How the government can enable reduced prices under the GST regime to reach consumers





BUSINESS STANDARD


[I]  We are trying to give structure to govt inputs to RBI: Arvind Subramanian


[I]  You can never bring about change if you get in outsiders: Suresh Prabhu


[I]  Business environment in India is better but not good: Michael Porter


[I]  Make in India gets sourcing push from govt


[I]  OMCs gear up to meet LPG bottling demand


[I]  Centre hikes sugarcane fair price by 10.6%


[I]  Brokers reduce hiring, rely far more on technology to reach clients


[I]  Small businesses should buy cyber insurance


[I]  Employer, too, liable for group policy lapses





MARKETS (7:10 am)


[I]  SGX NIFTY Fut: 9403;  USDINR DGCX: 64.6575;  DJIA Mini Fut: 21058;  FTSE 100 Fut: 7513;  NIKKEI 225 Fut: 19747;  EUR-USD: 1.1223; Crude Oil (WTI): 51.76;  Gold (Spot): 1257

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business line 24th May 2017

Business Line News 26th May 2017